Abraham Hicks money affirmations are a complete life changer if you are looking to shift your mind to a more abundant mindset. The key is getting your mind and feelings in alignment.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase. These are products I’ve personally used and stand behind. You can read disclaimer here.
I discovered the work of Esther Hicks aka “Abraham Hicks” years ago. And while it was a bit confusing at first, it made perfect sense once I dove in deeper. I’ll explain more about this as you read on.
After digging further into Abraham’s teachings, it all became clear. Abraham takes the Law of Attraction to a whole new level and makes perfect sense out of “why” we think the way we do.
Once I started listening more to Abraham’s recordings and audiobooks, I found myself listening to them everywhere I went. I’m pretty sure that is when I stopped listening to music and started plugging my ears with mind fuel – at the gym, at work, when driving, and just about every chance I got.
It only takes a few listens to get addicted and want to keep coming back for more. Seriously!
I went from old beliefs such as believing my life “Is what it is,” “It’s just not in the cards for me,” and living in a cycle of, “It’s the same shit, different day” – to the knowing that anything is possible.
Thankfully, I am now in a place to be able to share what I’ve learned and bring you some of Abraham Hick’s best affirmations and quotes. I’ve personally hand-picked some of my favorites and listed them below to help you along your own life-changing journey.
Abraham Hicks is the name of a group of spiritual guides channeled by Esther Hicks – a spiritual teacher, speaker, and author. Esther has been channeling Abraham since the early 1980s practicing and teaching all about what she commonly refers to as the “Universal Law of Attraction.”
Esther Hicks describes Abraham as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension.”
Abraham also refers to themselves as “We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions.”
Abraham’s greatest expression through Esther has been said that whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of source. And that is who Abraham is – also known as a higher power.
The Teachings of Abraham Hicks
The teachings of Abraham Hicks are based on the law of attraction, which states that your thoughts and feelings create your reality. Abraham Hicks teaches that you can create the life you want by focusing on positive thoughts and feelings.
They also teach that you can use the law of attraction and manifestation techniques to manifest specific things in your life.
Some of these include achieving:
- Financial abundance
- Financial success
- Healthy relationships
- Physical well-being
It all starts with positive self-talk and repeated positive statements or affirmations to help clear your money blocks.
Abraham’s teachings have become widely popular around the world. They have also been credited with helping people improve their lives in more ways than one.
Furthermore, Esther and her husband, Jerry Hicks have written numerous books together to help you better understand these teachings. Some of these include bestsellers, Ask and It Is Given (audio CD), The Law of Attraction, The Vortex, and Astonishing Power of Emotions.
I highly recommend starting out with Ask and It is Given as it takes you back to the very beginning and the start of it all. It will also help you better understand how Abraham came about. I highly encourage you to listen with an open mind.
Putting Affirmations into Practice
The following are affirmations inspired by Abraham Hicks and serve to inspire your Law of Attraction practice. Put as much passion as you can into them. Remember, it’s all about the “feeling.”
When you feel what you are speaking, you dissolve negative thoughts, create a positive outcome and make way for so much joy and abundance. You will also find that it puts you in a perfect place to clear out the negative energy that has been holding you back all along.
It’s amazing what you can create when you immerse yourself in good feeling thoughts and let your feelings be your guide.
I highly recommend writing down the ones you most resonate with and keep them close at hand so you can practice repeating them throughout the day.
Creating affirmation cards is an easy and powerful tool to keep handy when you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed. It’s what has helped me overcome obstacles and challenges over the years and I couldn’t recommend it enough.
33 Affirmations For Wealth and Money
- I am a feel-good detective.
- Positive energy is all around me.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- Everything I want is flowing to me.
- I am open to receiving all the good that life has to offer.
- I am open and receptive to all the good this life offers.
- I welcome prosperity into my life.
- I am grateful for the abundance of money that I have in my life.
9. I am attracting more and more money into my life each day.
10. I am wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.
11. I am worthy of all the good that life has to offer.
12. I am a money magnet.
13. I am riding a wave of momentum.
14. Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
15. I am surrounded by pure positive energy.
16. The world around me is teeming with possibilities.
17. I am always in the right place at the right time to receive money.
18. I am always surrounded by abundance.
19. I am financially secure and comfortable.
20. I am able to pay my bills on time and in full.
21. I have more than enough money to cover my expenses.
22. I am able to invest my money wisely.
23. I am able to create multiple streams of income.
24. I am able to generate more money with less effort.
25. I am able to attract wealthy and successful people into my life.
26. I am creating a life of financial freedom.
27. I am living my dream life.
28. I am grateful for all the money that I have.
29. I am open to receiving new and unexpected sources of income.
30. I am grateful for the opportunities that come my way.
31. I am confident in my ability to achieve my financial goals.
32. I am surrounded by positive people who support my financial goals.
33. I am fully present with the important people in my life.
36 Favorite Abraham Hicks Quotes for Abundance
- “When something really really really matters to you, let it go! Say to the universe: ‘You know what I want.’ Give it to me in the path of least resistance. Give it to me the easiest way possible. Give it to me in any way I can get it.”
- “The secret of the universe really is minding your own business. What we mean by that is: Don’t get so involved in the desires or beliefs of others that you cause confusion or chatter in your own vibration and compromise your own alignment.”
- “If you can take the money out of the equation, and just put the emotion in the equation, now you’ve got, you see. The money will flow.”
4. “The fastest way to bring more abundance into your experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.”
5. “When you reach for the thought that feels better, the universe is now responding differently to you because of that effort. And so, the things that follow you get better and better, too. So it gets easier to reach for the thought that feels better because you are on ever-increasing, improving platforms that feel better.”
6. “As you practice your more positive better feeling story, in time your pleasure will become the dominant vibration within you, and then as you couple your pleasure with your means of earning, the two will blend perfectly and enhance each other.”
7. “Money isn’t the means to a happy life. A happy life is the means to money.”
8. “The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff — it is absolutely the amount of joy you feel.”
9. “I like knowing that whatever I am willing to allow the universe will yield to me.”
10. “Stop talking about the things that are bothering you so much.”
11. “The entire universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.”
12. “The universe does not know whether the vibration that you’re offering is because of something you’re observing or something you’re remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.”
13. “Upon waking, let your first thought be ‘thank you.’ A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.”
14. “Only when you have a conscious working knowledge of these universal laws are you able to be the Deliberate Creator of your own life experience.”
15. “You can get to where you want to be from wherever you are—but you must stop spending so much time noticing and talking about what you do not like about where you are.”
16. “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.”
17. “Much of your attraction is not done by deliberate intent, but rather by default. It is important to understand that you get what you think about, whether you want it or not. And chronic thoughts about unwanted things invite, or ask for, matching experiences. The Law of Attraction makes it so. Relationships, or co-creating with others.”
18. “Find something that makes you happy and fixate on it. That is the answer to all things. It’s the answer to getting everything that you want.”
19. “Let your alignment (with Well-Being) be first and foremost, and let everything else be secondary. And not only will you have an eternally joyous journey, but everything you have ever imagined will flow effortlessly into your experience. There is nothing you cannot be or do or have—but your dominant intent is to be joyful. The doing and the having will come into alignment once you get that one down.”
20. “If all you did was just looked for things to appreciate, you would live a joyously spectacular life.”
21. “Everything is unfolding perfectly, and as you relax and find ease in your attitude of trust knowing that well-being is your birthright, amazing things will happen. Things the likes of which you have not seen before.”
22. “You’re not here as inferior beings trying to catch up with this heavenly God–you are this heavenly God in this heavenly body here on planet Earth in this Leading Edge time-space reality. And you are so understood to be so in this Leading Edge place that when your contrast causes a preference to be born within you, Source Energy is so sure that you are the right one to make that call that Source says yes instantly to any preference that is born within you.”
23. “Feel appreciation for what is, and eagerness for what’s coming.”
24. “The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy, and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward or growth. Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork raise.”
25. “If you can trust that all you want is alive and well and waiting for you and that the entire Universe is working to bring you into alignment with it, then your joy can start today.”
26. “There is nothing in the Universe that responds faster to your thoughts than your own physical body, and so aligned thoughts bring a quick response and obvious results.”
27. “Did you hear us when we said it’s not a big thing? You don’t have some big, terrible, hairy, secret doubt within you…it’s just a whole bunch of stuff. Like “I’d like to do that, but I can’t,” something that simple. And just multiply that by a few dozen times a day about a few hundred subjects and then you’ve got resistance. That’s all that it is.”
28. “There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right.”
29. “People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.”
30. “Pain always means this: the cells of your body are requesting things that are being offered that your resistant thought is keeping them from receiving. So pain means, first and foremost, help’s on the way. It means the cells are asking because they know how to stay in balance. The cells of your body are so brilliant, they are genius consciousness. They don’t hold old beliefs, because they are becoming new again, but you teach them the beliefs that are hindering through your thoughts.”
31. “Your joy is the greatest gift that you can give anyone. Because unless you are in your joy, you have nothing to give anyway.”
32. “In very simple terms, in order to be at your maximum state of health and Well-Being, you must be in vibrational alignment with your Inner Being – and in order to do that, you must be aware of emotions or feelings.”
33. “If there is something that you desire and it is not coming to you, it always means the same thing. You are not a vibrational match to your own desire.”
34. “I love knowing that it doesn’t matter what’s going on right now because I can keep telling a new story.”
35. “As you imagine and visualize and verbalize your new story, in time you will believe the new story, and when that happens, the evidence will flow swiftly into your experience.”
36. “Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation, you lift off all self-imposed limitations (and all limitations are self-imposed) and you free yourself for the receiving of wonderful things.”
Abundance-Themed Rampage of Appreciation
Some of Abraham and Esther Hicks’s best recordings are the rampages of appreciation. These are the ones that I would listen to the most to get my day going and inspire me to keep moving.
This rampage is to get you to build momentum in real time and put you in a natural state of feeling good. In doing so, you set the foundation for attracting positive things into your life – Whether it be large sums of money, the right people, never-ending joy, or creating your ideal life overall.
Let the following statements flow one after the other and see how good you feel when you’re done. Feel free to replace any of them with your own positive statement.
Abraham Hicks Rampage put into inspiring words:
“How to soothe yourself – You do it by saying: It’s alright, I’m just fine. All is well. There, there, everything’s alright. Perfect place, perfect time. This is who I am. I was born to be here. I’m on my path. This is the trajectory of who I am. I’m pure positive energy. Everything’s just right. I could not be doing it better. I’m following inspiration. I’m getting better at that all the time. Pure positive energy surrounds me. I am adored. This environment that’s around me inspires me to do more. I’m constantly achieving it. I never get it done. I can’t get it wrong. All is really well with me. I feel good so much of the time. All is well.”
I recommend writing it down on an index card and repeating it daily first thing in the morning and before bed. It’ll make a world of difference in your life.
FAQs about Abraham Hicks Money Affirmations
What is the Best Abraham Hicks Game to Manifest Money?
The most popular Abraham Hicks game is The Prosperity Game.
This game involves imagining that you are currently receiving a certain amount of money each day and spending it on whatever you want. The idea is to get into the feeling of having so much money that you open yourself up to receiving more
To play the Prosperity Game, you will need to create a spreadsheet or journal where you can track your “daily deposits and expenditures.” (Remember, it’s a game and you are not spending real-life dollars just yet. But, you will!)
On the first day, begin by imagining that you have received $1,000 to spend however you please. In your mind, start spending it on whatever you desire – No holds barred and without giving it a second thought!
On the next day, imagine that you have received an additional $2,000 and repeat the same steps as you did on day one.
The next day after that, imagine receiving $3,000. Again, spend it as you so desire and continue the same process daily for the next 30 days. You can stop at any time but the more you play the game, the sooner you believe and feel that it’s possible and the sooner you bring it to fruition.
The key is to emotionally connect with the feeling as though you are already in possession of it and spending it now in whichever way you desire.
What is a powerful affirmation for money?
While there are so many powerful affirmations for manifesting money, I find the following affirmation by Bob Proctor to be one of my top picks.
Do money affirmations work?
There is no scientific evidence to prove that money affirmations work. However, there is anecdotal evidence that suggests that they can be helpful in shifting your mindset about money and breaking down limiting beliefs. In turn, attracting more abundance into your life.
To make them work you have to be consistent and practice them daily throughout the day by repeating them and visualizing them.
You have to obsess about them until you start to believe and most importantly, feel them into existence.
It’s also important that you have patience in the process. Otherwise, you will build up resistance making them less likely to manifest.
We live in an abundant universe and possess the ability to manifest anything we desire into our lives. By practicing positive affirmations daily and staying focused on your desired goals, you will eventually bring them into your reality.
Focus and feeling are key factors in manifestation. One way or another you are manifesting, either by intention or by default. Why not choose to manifest intentionally?
Something to marinade on. But don’t marinade on that too long because while you are thinking about it, your default processes are creating your current state of life.
Abraham Hicks does a great job at helping us see clearly what is blocking our ability to manifest. I highly encourage you to dig deeper into Abraham’s work. The power of affirmations and intention has been a game-changer in my life and I know it can be for you too!