We all know that exercise plays a major role in our overall well-being. Yet, for many, it’s a big enough challenge getting one or two workouts in a week, let alone develop a regular habit of it. Most of which stems from a toxic, fatigued body, lacking energy, motivation, and the desire to live a healthier, vibrant life.
What’s the antidote?
Develop healthy lifestyle habits. Doing so will energize your mind and body, and fuel your desire for a more vibrant, fulfilled way of life. In turn, exercise will come naturally while quickly becoming something you won’t want to live without.
You see, when you create healthy habits in your life beginning with nutrition and regular exercise, you not only pave the way for optimal health, vitality, and longevity, you begin to create a life you truly love in the process while setting a prime example for those you love around you.
Health Benefits of Cardiovascular Activity
Cardiovascular, also known as aerobic or cardio exercise, is one of the most dreaded exercises of them all for some and for others it’s one form of exercise they can’t get enough of. Whether you’re a fan or not, it’s one key component that should always be included in a regular fitness program.
It’s a critical key in…
- Strengthening the heart
- Getting the heart rate up
- Increasing blood circulation throughout your body
- Releasing tension
- Weight loss
- and building up self-love and confidence
It’s also excellent for reducing or neutralizing diabetes as well as stimulating the release of “feel-good” brain chemicals such as neurotransmitters and endorphins to help ease depression and anxiety.
If you are one who struggles with depression or anxiety, exercise may not be at the top of your list, but once you get motivated, exercise can be a major game-changer!
4 Training Effects of a Regular Cardiovascular Program
- Your lungs process more air with less effort resulting in a strengthened respiratory system.
- Your heart grows stronger pumping more blood with each beat as it strengthens your cardiovascular system and increases endurance (as long as the exercise is in moderation and not in excess).
- The number and size of blood vessels carrying blood and nutrients to the body tissue increase resulting in improved nutrition and nutrient absorption.
- Your lymphatic system is greatly stimulated, vastly increasing the elimination of toxic waste and reducing the possibility of developing Toxemia which is blood poisoning that results from bacterial toxins in the blood.
As you can see, a daily exercise program can have a sound effect on your body’s physiological functions and allow you to live a healthier, disease and toxic-free lifestyle while being able to physically and emotionally do the things you love and enjoy for yourself and your family.[bctt tweet=”Starting is half the battle. Once you get moving and build momentum, improvements will take place with every step along the way. ” username=”RawandAlive”]
I know getting started is the hard part, but once you get moving, you won’t want to look back. Motion generates energy, and once you build that momentum and start feeling great, nothing will get in the way of your progress!
Until the next one…
Happy, healthy habit creating,