Whether you’re hosting a 4th of July party, need an idea for something yummy to take to a friends gathering or simply just for making at home with your family, rest assured, this recipe, will be a hit!
It’s easy, it’s healthy and it’s a guilt-free summer treat you can make anytime!
This recipe is a 3-step process which will require a base, a filling in the middle and your toppings.
Creamy red, white and blue parfait recipe
1 cup raw pecans
¼ cup of raisins
1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
1 tbsp coconut shreds
1 tbsp raw cashew butter
Dash of cinnamon
– Add all the ingredients into your food processor and process until it becomes a semi-moist consistency.
– Set aside and move on to the filling.
THE CREAM FILLING:
- 1 small can coconut cream
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup aquafaba from a can of chickpeas (this is the liquid that comes in a can of chickpeas )
- A bowl to mix it all in
- 3 – 8oz mason jars
Note: This is just a sampling but if you want to make more, all you have to do is double the recipe as many times as you need to make the quantity you’d like.
– Combine all the ingredients in your mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth and creamy.
If it’s too creamy for you, just add in about a tbsp of coconut flour to thicken the blend. Add more if you want it thicker but only add in a little at a time.
Coconut flour works great as a thickening agent and goes a long way so you really only need a small amount.
– Start spooning in the base about a ¼ of the way or evenly between the 3 jars
– Add in your filling
– Top off with blueberries, strawberries, a dollop more of the filling, a raspberry on top and enjoy!