This week I am sharing with you one of my favorite smoothie bowl recipes and one that I am currently addicted to! It’s rich, creamy, healthy and deeeelicious!! This is one you’re going to want to take notes on!
This recipe is not your typical smoothie bowl.
I don’t know about you, but I like my smoothie bowls to be thick and creamy. I’m just not a fan of liquified smoothies or smoothie bowls with the consistency of soup. Plus, they have to be able to hold my toppings without sinking to the bottom of the bowl!
And speaking of toppings, I’ve loaded up this bad boy with some of my favorite toppings to blend in the flavors and give it a bit of a crunchy and sweet kinda twist!
This recipe is quick, easy and not only thick, creamy and delicious – it’s jam packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals to fuel your mind and body with all kinds of goodness.
Banana-Mango Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- A Vitamix blender or high speed blender of choice
- 1 avocado
- 4 ripe bananas (2 fresh and 2 frozen)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mango chunks – the frozen bananas and mango will serve as ice for a chilled smoothie bowl option
- 1-2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Pure Bliss Organics, Hemp Cashew Butter Granola – You can get this at Whole Foods in the bulk section of the store. They are organic, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO with only wholesome ingredients.
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- Approximately 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup 100% coconut water
- And, a medium sized bowl of your choice
Blend the avocado, mango and banana in your Vitamix or high speed blender of choice until creamy and smooth.
When done, scoop it out into your smoothie bowl. Then, start layering the toppings.
Feel free to layer your toppings however you’d like. This is your masterpiece so get creative. And, if you have kids, make it fun so they keep coming back for more!
This smoothie bowl serves as a complete meal. It’s filling, energizing, hydrating AND… will kick those unserving toxic cravings to the curb!