Affirmations are a huge part of our well-being and happiness. What we say day in and day out will either make us or break us.
I didn’t realize this until I started putting it into practice myself. It’s a powerful shift in habit that has transformed my life in wonderful ways.
Practicing affirmations alone won’t do it, it’s being intentional with them that does. And what I mean by that is, when you speak them, speak them with conviction and complete faith in the knowing that everything you desire in and for your life has already been done. It’s already yours. You’re just bringing it on its way.
Affirm and feel your wants and desires into your reality. It’s all about the feeling tied to it that brings it to life.
So when you repeat an affirmation over and over again, you begin to associate feeling to it. In turn, leading the mind to the state of consciousness where it accepts and connects that which it believes to be true. Hence by getting emotionally involved with your affirmations, in time, they will come to light.
You can create your own or choose any of the ones I’m about to share with you. Just make sure that whatever affirmation you choose, if not all, that it resonates with you and how you feel.
Use these affirmations to help motivate you, inspire you, lift you up and raise your vibration to a higher frequency.
Below are 25 of my top affirmations but you can get the full 45 on printable cards HERE.
25 affirmations for wellness and happiness
- I now choose to let everything in my life flow with ease.
- I don’t need anyone to complete me. I am whole and complete just as I am.
- I now welcome love into my life and let go of resistance.
- I am more than capable of giving and receiving unconditional love because I am love.
- I am worthy and I deserve it.
- I now choose to attract only positive relationships into my life.
- I now choose happiness.
- I now choose to see the beauty in all things, nature and people. Most importantly, I choose to see the beauty that lies within ME.
- I now choose to be kind to myself and others.
- I now practice self-love and self-care because I care about my well-being and choose to make it my top priority.
- I am relaxed in the knowing that all is good now.
- I now allow only positive thoughts to enter my mind.
- I now understand that I am in control of my thoughts and how I feel.
- I now choose to trust in my inner guidance and relax in the knowing that it will never steer me wrong.
- I now attract wisdom and abundance into my life because that is what I am.
- I am happy to be me. I am love. I am light. I am strong.
- I love who I am and who I am becoming.
- I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
- I affirm and understand that everything I need is already within me. I am one with God and God is everything. He is my supply source.
- I am happy and grateful for my healthy body and creative mind.
- I am safe and I am well.
- I am happy and grateful for the positive, loving and empathetic relationships in my life.
- Today is a new day and I will use this day as an opportunity to do and be better than I was the day before.
- I am relaxed in the knowing that God’s wealth is circulating in my life. His wealth flows through me in avalanches of abundance. He is my source of supply for all that I need and all that I desire.
These affirmations have power. I hope you find them helpful and they align with your intentions and desires.
Get the printable cards to post them up and have them readily available when you need to refer back to them.