According to the Chinese, they now understand the behavior of the Covid-19 virus better as a result of autopsies that have been carried out…
This is coming from a recording from a friend in healthcare. I was not able to get the reference link for this so I’m going based on the recorded message.
The virus is characterized by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs. They’ve discovered that in order to be able to apply the medicine, you have to open and unblock the airways so that the treatment can be used and take effect.
However, all of this takes a number of days. Below, I have listed recommendations you can take to protect yourself in the weeks ahead.
12 steps you can take to safeguard yourself:
- Drink lots of hot liquids – soup, teas, luke warm water and take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps the mouth moist and washes any potential virus that has entered your mouth into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
- Gargle with salt, vinegar, or lemon water daily – salt and lukewarm water is the one I use. Been doing this for years and works great on a sore throat.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes – any detergent or soap will kill it but it’s important that you take a shower when you get in from the streets.
Avoid touching anything or sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom or shower – if you can’t wash your clothes right away, just put them in the hamper or laundry bag until you can. Don’t wait too long. If you can’t wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which will also work to neutralize the virus.
I share more tips in my “HOW TO KEEP HEALTHY DURING A CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK” video, which you can access here.
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully – the virus can remain viable on these type surfaces for up to 9 days. Be conscious about touching handrails and door handles – including in your own home.
- Don’t smoke. This is a given on any day but even more so during this critical time. If you’ve ever wanted to stop smoking, NOW is the time.
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes – preferably using soap that foams. Do this for 20 seconds washing your hands thoroughly.
Keep sanitizer on you at all times and sanitize until you can thoroughly wash your hands.
- Eat raw fruits and vegetables – That is where the nutrients are and the best way to boost your immune system. It’s important to also increase zinc levels which helps support immunity and fight off infections. You don’t want to compromise your fighting antibodies.
Mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, kale, and garlic all contain zinc.
- Animals do not spread the virus to people – it is a person to person transmission.
- If you feel a sore throat or other symptoms trying to make their way in – attack it right away using the above methods. The virus tends to enter the system through the mouth and remains in the throat for 3-4 days before it passes into the lungs.
In my post on, “WHAT TO IF YOU SUSPECT SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS,” I’ve listed my wellness tea recipe so be sure to check it out. I swear by this tea!
- If you’re going to go to the grocery store and are not sick – be sure to wear a mask and gloves and remember to practice social distancing. A safe distance is at least 6ft.
For us huggers and touchy feely people, this is definitely proving to be quite the challenge! Which is one of the reasons it’s best to just stay home.
- If you are sick – stay home and do not leave your house under any circumstance unless instructed by your physician.
- If you are not on complete lockdown as of yet and feel like getting out – do it wisely. Go for a walk or exercise in the early morning hours or in an area where there aren’t as many people around. Use common sense.
Yesterday after picking up my car from the auto shop, I decided to head over to a park near me that sits on Lake Norman in the hopes to walk the trails. But as I drove in, people were everywhere. It was so packed! People were even parked on the lawn because there was no parking. I couldn’t believe it.
Of course, I drove through and left. I ended up parking down the road and walking to the park entrance where the trees were in full bloom. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to get some good Spring shots!🌸
I recorded a video on “HOW TO KEEP HEALTHY DURING A CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK” with 3 essential tips to follow during this time that will help put your mind and body at ease which is what is needed to keep your stress levels down. After all, stress is the underlying cause of all dis-ease.
Remember, when in doubt, please contact your physician.
Sending you love and light,