If you’re like most, you have tried all kinds of weight-loss products and diet plans to shed the stubborn fat that seems to linger in your belly or on your thighs and butt without any hesitation of sticking around.
I know. I’ve been there and it’s sooooo frustrating!
I can’t even begin to tell you how many different weight-loss products and tactics I have tried through the years… From diet pills, diet creams, diet drinks, unhealthy weight-loss products and programs to simply not eating at all. You name it. I’ve tried just about every short cut you can imagine. No matter what I tried, I just could not lose the extra weight I wanted off me.
I exercised 5 times a week with intense cardio kickboxing and weight-training and I ate “healthy”. So, I thought…
It was only until I transitioned into a raw vegan lifestyle that my life began to change for the better and I was finally able to lose the weight I had been trying to lose for years, in less than a month.
Yes, you can lose weight by taking short cuts but the weight will quickly pile back on not long after. When it does, it is 10 times worse, leaving you more energy deficient than when you started while potentially creating complications to your health moving forward. Learn more in The Ultimate Guide to Optimal Health.
The difference between losing weight and losing healthy weight is…
Losing weight can be accomplished in many ways through various weight-loss products and diet plans as well as not eating. The chances of the weight-loss sticking are slim to none.
Losing healthy weight is accomplished by proper nutrition, daily exercise, sufficient rest/sleep, and meditation to achieve balance which will help you to develop the self-love, happiness, and confidence necessary within to keep on keeping on. This route will lead you to success in all aspects of your life versus the latter.
When your body is in alignment, it is capable of accomplishing anything that you set your mind to doing in a successful, lasting manner.
Below are 25 ways to losing healthy weight naturally and keeping it off without setbacks.
The Natural Weight Loss System
- Transition to a raw vegan diet, ideally avoiding the consumption of cooked food. The Ultimate Guide to Optimal Health provides a step-by-step transition in addition to guidance in making positive lifestyle changes to help you create the life you love.
- Minimize sweet fruits.
- Minimize dried fruits.
- Highly increasing the consumption of vegetables.
- Minimize nuts and seeds. (eat sparingly)
- Minimize avocados, or cut them out altogether for a while.
- Eat only 2 meals a day, if it feels comfortable.
- If eating 3 meals a day, make your breakfast of fruit with your lunch and dinner of veggie salads. The Raw & Alive 21-Day Weight Loss & Nourishment Program comes fully equipped with essential tools including a meal plan and recipes to help you reach your weight-loss goals successfully.
- Consume your meals around the same time each day at regularly scheduled hours and establish a routine that your body can adjust to and in turn thrive on.
- Avoid all snacking between meals.
- Eat your dinner meal no later than 6pm.
- Eat mono-meals occasionally.
- Fast for one full 24-hour period a week.
- If possible, fast for one full 3-day period once a month on a weekend when you can rest or during your time off if on a weekday.
- Drink freshly made vegetable juices for 1-10 days. You can get Raw & Alive juice recipes from my recipe guide here.
- Eat only if you are emotionally balanced; do not eat if feeling emotionally distressed in any way.
- Keep a food journal and a diary to write down your personal thoughts so that you can become more aware of your eating habits and motivations for overeating.
- Exercise daily including stretching, cardio, and weight-training with emphasis on cardiovascular activity to increase calorie output.
- If narrowing down to 2 meals a day, exercise in place of breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Take time to rest when tired and do not eat for stimulation. Very important!
- Join a support group that steers away from the SAD diet (Standard American Diet). Overeaters Anonymous or raw and living foods support groups are some options to consider that would be very helpful and of great use.
- Create your own support system of friends, family, or colleagues.
- Practice all the Energy Enhancers and avoid all the Energy Drainers.
- Consult with your physician before making any changes to your health.
- For further assistance, consult with a certified Holistic Nutrition Practitioner to ensure proper guidance and success.
Love yourself so much that you would do whatever it takes to keep your body healthful and full of life. After all, it’s the only place you have to live in.
Have a question you’d like to ask? Post it in the comments below and I will reply with an answer.
Love and light,