Spring is here and warmer weather is among us! It feels great to be able to get outdoors and enjoy the warm weather and sunshine. Do you agree? There is nothing like the warm sunshine on your skin, the Spring breeze in the air and the beautiful blooms that surrounds us. Ahh… Those gorgeous trees and flowers coming back to life again!
Unfortunately, the beauty comes at a cost. Allergies and pollen. With pollen being on the rise, allergies follow and with them we see an increase in allergy medication and shots to keep those pesky allergy symptoms under control. If you are an allergy sufferer, then you understand the miserable symptoms that accompany seasonal allergies.
The good news is you don’t have to let allergies control you. You can take control of your health and your life by kicking them to the curb for good and I will tell you how.
- Incorporate raw fruits and vegetables into your life. Raw fruits and vegetables are the body’s natural multivitamin and Mother Nature’s way of boosting resistance against toxicity.
- Exercise daily and sweat those toxins out. Toxins weigh you down by lowering your immunity and increasing your susceptibility. By incorporating daily exercise, you sweat toxins out and do the reverse: Increase immunity, decrease susceptibility.
- Get plenty of rest. Getting plenty of rest will allow your body to push toxins out, regenerate, refresh and recharge your system.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink plenty of water. Eating raw fruits and veggies, supplies the body with a sufficient amount of natural, pure water and in turn pushes toxins out.
- Keep stress levels down. Stress creates all kinds of chaos in our health no matter what we do to keep healthy. If your body is stressed, your immune system is weakened, your health will be in jeopardy and your allergies will be nowhere near subsiding. One way to keep stress levels down, push toxins out and maintain a peaceful mind, body and spirit is to meditate.
The key is to push toxins out and bring nutrients in. Its that simple.
Before I turned to a holistic lifestyle and began living off of raw fruits and vegetables, I was an allergy sufferer myself. I went days, sometimes weeks, with itchy watery eyes, obnoxious & constant sneezing, itchy throat and asthma while suffering through countless nights of fatigue, wheezing and having to resort to inhalers to make it easier for me to breathe again. It was an uncomfortable, miserable feeling which I am sure most of you can relate to.
Living a holistic, Raw & Alive healthful lifestyle has changed my life and I know that it too can change yours. The truth is, we each have the ability to live our very best life while being able to do the things we enjoy in true, healthful fashion. The choice is yours.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
Share your thoughts and comments below. Would love to hear from you!
Love, light and hugs! xo